2011-visuals

Art/artist/photo:H.Aarniranta©2011

Love of Light

Summer Art Photos2010-2011 Slideshow: Heli©2011’s trip to Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland was created by TripAdvisor. See another Helsinki slideshow. Create your own stunning slideshow with our free photo slideshow maker.
Photo by Heli and Anton Aarniranta©2010-2011 summer art/photos 2010-2011 captured on the beach Hietaniemi /Helsinki Finland

12.1.2011

Are you?-mobile blogging


Time to go mobile...Have you.

Few years ago whilst in audiovisual training,I captured nice swan photos..
and tried how they would look in a mobilesetting.. they are up in imageloop..flickr.com on line galleries..

and picasa web galleries..plenty of my photos has been on these..also on
www.coroflot.com you can find images-digital photography and visual abstract art

we had one session under training i think it was during when we learned some flash script and make one match jump out of a matchbox and then lightening the match..

under that time there was a platform in adobe flash where you can make teh mobile applications..now there is much.

template designers and applicationdeigners..lucrative and trendy..everybody
is going mobile..:=)

anyway on youtube there is tutorials i looked at this one ..and few others..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSa3a56G3-g&feature=player_embedded

mobile marketing..a whole other story...

http://youtu.be/k8nHuLrKjMI
Prelaunch videos..when I saw this..it is intresting..new generation ..
marketing..to learn much...

cell phone boom...
Launching a mobile marketing campaigne...


http://youtu.be/RtvmMFjc7lU

an oother option and video I found telling more about design..and optimized
for mobile..

use your due diligence..on youtube..i too did get into a site that unlocks any device..with secret codes..not at all nice finding..be aware..

here is alwys two sides to a coin..what do you think.

Be aware of your intent..and purpose ..and always always..listen..the gut tells more than enghough..

the more you know..the more there is to know..or..is there just more to FO*RGET...

I just love to be in nature and capture the beauty of then moment spent there..
that is my soulpurpose..being aware of the beauty here on the planet..sharing those moments with you..

behind the camera I am so so aware and awake and alert..restful awareness..
it is almost hightened awareness..i would call..because i am stopped many time..
and you know what..even once i got against and turned away from the road..anyway..that time i was on hoiday..so i haf time to go and explore new territory and see what i find..and oh boy..did i ..
some elks run past me to the water..first i thought it was a dog..and did not pay any attention to it at all..well i was faschinating capturing some lake and water andbuble reflection..rocks and stones on the ground..as i told you..there rapidly..they just run really close between some houses straigt to th water..and my hands just followed that movment..so in the end i was the only one that caoptured those on the holiday resort that time..bless..

when coming home the intresting thing was they were good and i tried to upload with my mobile and computer them to media one magazine..they did not accept it?!!

wonder why..now i am although very happy for that..because i have the sole right to these photos!!
whikst on ning platform..i think i still have them in one blog post uploaded on
POWERFUL INTENTION..not shore have to go and check because it is few years ago..

once i find them ...what a memory this blog writing sparked me now..


LET THE 2011 BEGIN..
DESIGN..FIRST THE YEARLY CALENDAR SHOTS ..MIXED F YEAR 2010 AND NEW YEAR BECOMING..
UNFOLDING..ANDLETS SEE WHAT ALL IT BRINGS US..AND I WANTED TO MAKE A BANNER FIRST AND THEN I WISHED TO CREATE A FOOTER AND A HEADER.OOF THE CALENDAR COLLAGE..
AND USE IT FOR VIDEO..I HAVE AN IDEA..A YEAR AMD SEASON REVIEW..VISUAL ONE ON CREATION..ON ITS BRINK TO BE UNDER ITS WAY TO FRUITION..AND IT JUST WILL MANIFEST SOON..

I REMEBER THIS HAVING ONE 3D IMAGE THAT NEVER LEFT ME ALONE UNTIL I WROTE THE POEM DOWN..IS..BUT THE IMAGES OF THIS WOODEN ANGEL EMERGING WITH WINGS HADS AND FINGERS DINGLING IN THE SKY AND STARTING AS TRIANGLE..AND THEN I SAW THESE TITLE OF MY POETRY BOOK JUST FLOAT TRUE IT..WELL ..THIS SPARKED ME TO GO ..BECAUSE WHEN I ASKED
WHO COULD DO IT TO ME ..BACK THEN THE BUDGET I HAD..WELL LETS SAY I THOUGHT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MANIFEST..ANYWAY..DID A NEW ROAD TAKE PLACE..I OF COURSE DID GO AND SEEK EDUCATION AND THOUGH IF NOBODY ELSE THEN WHY NOT ME..A BIT SKILL IS THOUGH NESSESARY TO THAT..BUT I FOUND SO MUCH MORE..ON THAT ROAD AND WAY..OH BOY..

A NEW WORLD COMPLITLY OPENED TO ME.I m still on it:=)!!!
God bless and enjoy lifes creation and creating and the creator ...
joy and laughter love and blessings

always..from my heart and the soulway ..of course

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Trip wow production-Heli©A2011

Summer Joys(2)2007-2011 Slideshow: HELI©2011’s trip to Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland was created by TripAdvisor. See another Helsinki slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

Digital photography/art-Divine©2011

Full-Moon slide visuals

Photo H.Aarniranta©

Lukijat