![]() |
| FINDING THE PURPOSE AND PASSION IN DIVINE MOMENTS IN ANY SEASON |
Exited once again this full moon weekend that is very intense class 4..I listened i as replay!
and the new homepage Darious created is posted up under Selfdevelopment resources..have a look!!
It looks great and you find the modules for the classses and much more..and the wonderful testimonials..
The intresting thing was..during whilst I listened to the replay of class4 i wrote for the first time meanwhile up on the computer all my thoughts and you know what..it just dissapeared!! i was t just finnish the final word and whoom all gone..I was posting up on my other blog..for visual art photogrpahy..and was so so great to listen and go true the exercises..but got me sad to see that still i like to do it with pen and paper..even with new technology..developed..sees how unpredictable it still can be..and seeing all those power-brakedowns crushes of servers..etc. for now..
I seem to have an very interactive..nearly independent intelligence;=) on my computer for now..it wants to do things I do not do..bless like now..keeps jumping from diffrent places as it was yesterday when I finally got to finnish my finnish cd poetry lyrics..up on the poetry blog!! Yes..Darious class has helped a lot..and many many other tools that can be utilized..and long forgot I learend..so all has been to very good help to remeber..that what ever we face..meaing I had immense obstacles facing me and still have..
I firmly believe..there of course is not given anything we can't handle..
I had a little help ..and the greatest thing is my son that is twelve wanted to help me write..he is so damm quick and loves computer games..so he types very quick..he loves to read..and the fantasy role play games
and Harry Potter fashinates him as many others..well ..I read the poetry few of them one 5 page long..
and here we sat on the sofa..me thinking..how on earth do I do this..alone..then my dear son suggested..can I help mummy..so it felt really really good and he asked..was i to any help to you dear MUM..
God..so many times we have it so near..I always love to spend time with my son..and now he is in early teens..so it starts to of course be less time togheter..soo the time flies and should too..
I was thinking of outsourcing the editing of the book..but thought about the budget..so still it is to find ways to fullfill the one thing that has been on my mind..and it just is like a long long patient process..like life..
the poetry just keeps being there..just for me to find resources tools..and pushing me forwards..that one thing..when looking back..how words and visuals..simoultaniesly..was coming down to me..
I rmeber that one particular year..when i wrote them all down..it was kind a weird..same time I had so many spiritual extraordinary experiencies the same time happening and in such rapid pace..i thought i complitly gone mad..but oh now..itt was just shown to me how many and what is possible..and then they stopped!!
that too was a mad experience..meaning to contemplate..suddenly as they started they stopped..so
the out of body experiencies..the light triagle ..the embodiment of my grandmother in front ogf my eyes..seing it forming..first it was scary ,,and she had a dog with her..foton energy..materialisation..the chair was her favorite chair..and she appeared behind it for me..i know so many times i pinched my arm..to really feel i was there I knew my eyes was open i did not dream..well..
so many more is written thank god for now..but when i wanted to talk about where i lived back then..i was alone..there were nobody to talk about these things..mainly..get medication..!!it was alwys explained in some other form than it was..like grief..it was alwys handled most often with get medication!!
Normal grief do not need medication to be cleared!! so the spiritual experiencies..and my journaling of the diffrent dream stages too..like premonitions..oh yes..
then it was few others shown and i did not like of course tapping into the collective consiousness was horrendeous to bear for me!! so much violence i could not bear and i asked for it to stop!!
I had the experincies of third eye open..and my lightbody onw night so bright light..doing meditation exersices and other explorations with diffrent methods channellings etc..i woke up to the bright light in like behind my eyes..meaning i just watched and experienced it forming..could not d anything..just was for me to experience it was os intensly bright..it almost heart me..but anyway..after that something was going on i felt my body heavy..but same time my hands could move i ipened my eheys but my body was still there and i felt my hands against my body still and i could the same time move my other body..it was first weird feeling watching it and experiensing the normal body..
I been having dream experiencies..like waking up in the drea and then consiously moving around..and experimenting in those stages..before i did so much more spiritual exercises..and other methods exploring the diffrent fenomens..now it is more not so much difrent modalities than.more os so spiritual..
The only thing was i could not understand why i had t live in those places i did..and go true them all alone without any help or somebody to go true them with meaning a mentor or a teacher..well
i had guides of course and the divine guiding me..i mean people!!really people i can trust and feel good with.?
later on my spiritual teacher..too said i have an unusal path..I have to learn to do regression even on my own like past life experiencies..Had to go true them alone..so it was guided for him to say to me!!
so the path truly has been rocky..and I have had to differeciate a lot of crap stuff from what is real and why I had to go true this to when I hear or face I recognaze.when somebody else goes true them!!
There is alwys a purpose to everything..although it is not alwys easy to explain..the issue with authority..because it is challenging..and then to balance once own challengies..and truly..sometimes somany get stuck just in this face of when all goes good..and you demonstarte these little extraordinary fenomens..well then the path continues..as we know..deeper and deeper insights experiencies and other teachers comes along the road..we develop in so many layers all the time..bless.
there is one more challenge the last fear to deal with..the spiritual aloness FEAR!!
i love the way one teacher explaines this..well here is one that favorite expression of his:
..you just develop new mussles..and it is so true..either you crush..or you go on!!choice is ours..
Iknow there is no way going back once you decided..and i did for a long time..even i wished to turn around..its not possible anymore!! I was reluctant to write about these..because I read somuch..and then I was comparing..and undermining my own experiencies..and I felt ..not lstened to either..well my voice is
authentically mine and I share my experiencies when i feel it is right like now!!
Many many more will come..and i find the words too to explain it in context to you..and what those insights gave me and how it helped me to understand and guide..those people that was is sent to me..to be guided.
Mind you now I am going true something else ..I am grateful for the hight touch jin shin tool modality and healing acupressure method..my son loves it too and it has helped in many ways..and many i used it on..
Intresting was..these all tv films going on now with ..haunted houses etc..showing spirits and heat camres and other methods to find evidence for people..scientific proof..arent we humans so intresting creatures that we wish proof for all things and yet we do not have the tools developed or the understanding even it is presented to us straigt staring infront of our own eyes..even with proof!!
only the human mind is capable of this denying the inevitable..anyway..LIFE is so intresting..
The breaking FREE to freedom to express and share freely..for me has been quite challenging..a lot of diffrent things has been put in front of me to clear..
Class 4 was yet once more quite reasuring for methods working in USA..and the wealth aspect was quite much present..buyt that too for now is one thing economically we all face the shift..and it's true only value content in all areas is the real thing for now and in the future.
So find Yours..Darious classes are for shure thing one exellent method and way to find YOUR true heart values and meaning and purpose ..for your life.It hellped me to focus and go true in more detailed way..dig deep and clear issues I did not get cleared before..so tough hell yes..and many things wishing to avoid..but finally got to do..so it is possible to go onwards..and not continue to struggle with too many clearings..
I am still following my heart values..and when those gets blurred and I had one angler issue that came out..will come beacuse the intusice is an issue i do not like as is power missuses..those is one area I get so intagled in that the objectivity ..gets blurred..my emotions kicks in very intensly..and of coursse it is easy to use a person and manipulate if you are attached to something..when you are objective in your heartvalues..the true power gives you strength ..and that power nobody can manipulate!!Liberation-Freedom!!
Too much mind games..and the BALANCE is LOST..in any area if excess is present..lack is somewhere else to comensate for for he energies to be in balance..Like I was watching in nature..the trees..look at them how iti is balanced the trunks..some starts to grow towards light then you see then turn agian..and bend..
i was mediatting inthe central park..amongst the trees..i love to sit with my back towards the tree and feel it. and the ground and the wind on my face the sunrays and the earth..listen to the bird songs..smell the flowerss and grass.sit on the rocks and warm stones..just in the peace of mother earth or by the sea just glaning to the horizont.I have a ethid when i am really having to do things quick and rush around doing many chores in rapid speed..in real life!! I glance at the sky..it every time expnds me when life makes it small here..on earth..
I remeber..we are just tiny frictions in a much much bigger pond!! Puts that life to a context..when the mind wants to kick in an put you smaller than you actually are..an spirit experiencing human life on earth not the other way around!!
Accepting fully who you are as you are is very liberating. a true test is when you face people that are manipulative and pushing..to stay in that space and not be affected by somebody elses intentions..YES we all have that in our life when somebody is very strongly wanting to pursui with force their intentions..and manifest them anduse you ..even when you do not wish and have stated strongly this is not for me!!
I faced plenty of these situations..and quite strongly you have to say no this is not for me.and yes had troubbles from those people created for me too!! Very much..shicch is a petty way to say TEHY MANIPULATE..and use the power wrong..so th lesson..I stayed true to my heart values..even to the extent I though and strted to doubt..and then i knew it was right..why should i doubt my own values..they are true and truth..why shoudl i give in on my own way just because somebody else wants it or states to me I have to do it!!
NO I SAY it is not right and it is not my way!! of course many takes the easy route..sometimes it is sometimes the patience is the right route..in the end..waiting patiently has shown me..in the end it all maked sense..and it was right for me..TODAY I KNOW IT IS SO!! MY GUT tells me every time..if I AM NOT LISTENING TO IT..troubble !! there was like with the senses..I used to smell burnt when somebody tried to fool me!! or use me..I alwys meaning I smelt the spirits too..fragrance coming from out of nowhere..scent so gourgeous..no florals home that time..no parfume..nothing in the air like food scent..so eliminating those facts from fiction..later on I juust read and listened to tohers having similar experiencies it is reasuring and i love the fact it is shared more vidly..like now this centiry and it is not any secret teachings anymore!!
Have you ever experienced your body being paralized totally aout of blue to get a channelling downloaded to you!! well I have falling from two feet and could not move..but after the channelling i could move normally again..i had a period when all sort of energies..was flowing around..the negative too..giving me a massive attack inside my own flat and home!! almst poltergeist experiensies..would not recomend..alone facing..the intresting thing was few groups even turned around for not helping..too strong they said!! lucky ther is people and when you seek it alwys comes the right people and divine shows you if you hear see or beleive..and know it is there the guidance..
i had in the beginning one weird experiencehow trees speak and asks for hep!! and of course it was ajourney of its own and i did go and check itout..there was a hughe bark falling soon to people and could have hurt people if falling down..and no i did not walk there very often although it was given to myknowledge ot do somehing..other of sme experiencies..like my friends..her cry of help!! and boy was there blood i faced the first thing i did go and knock on her door!!
she just could not beleive i heared her prayer!! well similar..few incidencies..i have chosen not to go to..
it alwys our choice..but it is given and we have a role to play in it..so ignorance is of no choice..meaning the both outcomes has it's own so if you decide not to outcome diffent..can you live with those consequesies or not if you do not help or choose to help!!
well back to this tree and bark!! phoning to our governements department of prunig etc..who takes care of the citys maintenace and gardening and other services!! it was not believed..i insisted..and yet they did not believe me..i did not understand to take my camera back then and go and photograph like i would do now!! as evidence..and then insisit them of doing something..before any people get hurt..but many times..fist it need s to be a major accident before any action is taken..why is this so!! all these nice writings about actually preventing in before hand..just bull crap writing isn't it!! then if somebody does something it is not beleived..how intresting..GOOD now when masses are moved to say their voice..then it is heard!!
THANK God of THE POWER SHIFT!!
but still not all are ready for the FREEDM ether to take responsability in all areas of their life..it is so much easier to be dependent and continue the lie..and let somebody else take care of the mess!! push the responsabilites to somebody else..and as long that continues the lie continues to BE present also..
Facing the duality as spiritual person can be painful and also sometimes makes you really laugh ..
The mind is very powerful..so as the knowing of the brain..gets you intangled and freed the same time..
to diffreniate between consious and unconsious states..balance and understand..how to work with humand mind..fashinaying..and yes it has and is used ..mind games..lucrative business and it is utilized even spiritually
now adays..some has used it to the extent wrongly as so many other tools and methods..and gives a bad name to many..so it is..ONE has to just know what one does!!AND trust your OWN heart.GOD BLESS:
CLARITY MEDITATION!!
THIS TOOL IS GREAT AND CLEARS QUICK..I LOVE THIS BUTTON THIS RED BUTTON..TO USE IT AND THE CLEAR LIGHT ON THE SCREEN AND THEN THE LETTERS AND THAT TURNED TO GOLDEN..MY BRAIN LOVES IT..I USED SIMILAR WITH SILVA METHOD..ALSO MY OWN SENSITIVE NATURE FEELING SOMEBODY ELSES PAIN WAS SHOWN TO ME..THIS INSIDENCE I FELT THE PERSONS SISTERS MIGRANE SYMPTOMPS SO BADLY THEY HAD TO TAKE ME OUT FROM THAT STATE..!! HE EXPLAINED TO ME IN THIS EXERCISE ABOUT HIS SISTER AND I EXPLAINED THEM AS THEY AND SHE HAD EXPERIENCED THEM..
SO IT SHOWEDME THE BOUNDARIES THAT WAS BEFORE UNCLEAR TO ME..BLURRED..I PICKED UP SO MUCH FROM OTHER PEOPLE THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DIFFRENCIATE FOR MY OWN BOUDARIES!! THE HEALING IS ONE THING ..IF YOU HAVE A BLOCK..IN YOUR OWN BODY(S)-ENERGY BODY..AND YOU DO NOT LET THE HEALING ENERGIES GO TRUE YOU..IT CAN GET STUCK SOMEBODY ELSES ENERGIES..AND CREATE UNCONFORT..AND IT IS EVEN NOT YOUR OWN..MANY INSIDENTS OF THIS..SO SO MANY DIFFRENT EXPERIENCIES IN SPACE AND ENERGY HEALING -HANDS ON HEALING EXPERIENCIES AND INCIDENTS..THEN PERSONAL EXPERIENCIES..IN MY OWN HEALING CLEARANCES..VERY DEEP PAINS FROM CHILDHOOD AS WE OFTEN FACE..ANYWAY
THIS PATH HAS TAKEN ME VERY DEEP INTO HUMAN MIND SPIRIT AND BODY .
UNDERSTANDING LIFE...
i LOVE TO CREATE..AND USING DRAWING AND PAINTING IS A WAY TO EXPRESS THE SPIRIT..AND HEAL AND PROCESS VERY VERY THERAPEUTIC TOOL..AS FACT IS WHEN LOOKING BACK NOW I WASS THINKING OF EDUCATING MY SELF AS A EITHER MUSIC THEURAPIST OR SOMTHING TO DO WITH ART..AND I JUST TOOK THE TRAIN TO AN OTHER LOCTION TO SEE IF I WISH THIS WAS A PRIVATE SCHOOL ADN THERE I HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF DRAWING A QUUICK SKETCH OF A NUDE MODEL MALE THAT WAS..DID NOT KNOW I HAD THE SKILL..NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE..IT WAS FUN..I STILL HAVE IT LEFT..JUST AS MEMORY..NOW I WAS WALKING HOME AND HAD TWO LADIES IN FRONT OF ME DISCUSSING JUST AOUT AN EXPERIENCE THEY JUST HAD WITH ART THERAPHY..IT JUST TOOK ME BACK TO THIS EXPERIENCE..SOEMTHING ELSE TOOK ME TO UK AND I NEVER PURSUID THIS EDUCATIN OPTION..FURHTER..BUT I HAD MY OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE COMING HOME AND CRUSHING ON THE SOFA!! I JUST DID GLIDE OUT OF MY THIRD EYE THAT TIME..AND AS A MUMMY MENAING I WAS ALL COVERED UP AS A MUMMY THOSE EGYPTIAN MUMMIES.AND WITH MY FEET TOWARDS ME LIKE THE HEAD OUT FIRST THERE i WS WATHCING THIS HAPPENING.I MEAN I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING I JUST OBSERVED..IT HAPPEN..VERY CLEAR..IT WAS SLOW ENGHOUGH FOR ME TO SEE IN ALL ITS DETAILS!!
ANYWAY JUST SHOWS ME..WHEN YOU GO SPONTANIOUSLY AND LISTEN..SOMETIMES IT DO NOT MAKE SENS NO..BUT IN THE END IT DOES..PLENTY TIMES WHEN I WAS PUSHED AND MADE RUN AROUND TO DIFFRERIENCE THE MIND GAME NAD REAL STATES..I HAVE TO LAUGH NOW!! MANY INCIDENTS..I FELT STUPID TOO..ANYWAY..NOT ANYMORE BUT IN THE BEGINNNING.EMBARRASING THINGS BACK THEN CAN HAPPEN..NOW YOU CAN LAUGH BBACK THEN IT WASNOT SO NICE EITHER BE IN THAT MOMENT..
SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE ALONE IN YOUR CHOICES YOU ARE TESTED TO THE CORE OF YOUR DESICIONS STREGTH AND COMMITMENTS AND CONVICTIONS AND BELIEFS..ARE THEY AUTHENTICALLY YOURS OR HAVE YOU JUST PICKED SOMEBODY ELSES THINGS ASYOUR OWN!! MIC AND MATCH AS SOMANY OF US DO!!
SO WHAT IS TRULY UNIQULY ..SAID IS OURS..MANY TIMES HAS ALREADY EXISTED A LONG TIME..JUSY OUR UNIQUE LITTLE TOUCH..HAS MADE IT DIFFRENT..THE COMBINATION LITTLE EXTRA FLAIR WE PUT INTO IT..MIGHT JUST DO IT!!
I FIRMLY BELEIVE WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PLACE AND WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAY AND PATH TO LIVE EXPERIENCE AND SHARE.
I EXPRESS SO GREAT WITH THE CAMERA IN THE NATURE..I LOVE IT..I LOVE THO BE IN THOSE ALERT MOMENTS HIGHTENED AWARENESS AND GIDING TO CAPTURE..
LOOKING AT THOSE PHOTOS..I MOST OFTEN DO NOT EVEN KNOW IN FRONT HAD THE PURPOSE WHERE TO USE THESE PHOTOS..IT ALWYS COMES LATER..BLESS..
ASIS SEEN THE ART TOO ALWYS IT HAS BEEN CCREATED AND WILL FIND THE HOME AND PERSON IT BELONGS TO AND RESONATES WITH!!THATS WHY I DO NOT WORRY..ONLY THAT SOCIETY PUTS PRESSURE TO BE IN BUSINESS..AS IS THEN TO PRODUCE ART AS A CLOCK..IT'S DIFFRENT TO DO IT THAT WAY!! IF YOU DO IT WITH A FEELING AND THE WAY THIS IS ABIT SLOWER AND IS NOT MEASSURED IN THE TERMS OF BUSINESS AS THEY ARE CREATED..SO IT IS NOT AN ASSIGNMENT OR AN ORDER OF A CERTAIN KIND WITH LIMITS DIFFRENT VALUES PUT OR REQUERMENTS OR DETAILED PURPOSE FOR THE USE OF IMAGE DRAWING OR CLIENTWORK!! WELL AS IN ANYTHING..WHEN IT IS NOT BUSINESS..IT IS PERSONAL..AND THIS SOCIETAL CAATEGORIZATION IS TOO SMALL..BUT IT IS POSSIBLE..DOES IT HELP OR DOES IT TAKE THE ACTUAL FEELING OFF FROM CREATING SPONTANIOUSLY AND THE ACTUAL EXPERIENCE OF ART THAT FREEDOM YOU FEEL CREATING IN THATMOMENT!!
WELL THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO DO THINGS..CREATIVE THINGS..AND METHODS TOO!! DEPENDING EHAT FIELD YOU WILL PUT CREATIVE CREATING IN..SO IT CAN BE APPLIED TO ANYTHING IN LIFE..IS NOT LIFE EXPANSION!! CONTRACTING AND EXPANSION..LETTING GO AND BIRTHING:=)CYCLES OF LIFE..
fOCUSING ON THINGS AND BEING.
THAT UPLIFTS AND EXPANDS AND FILLS YOU WITH JOY..INCREASE THAT IN YOUR LIFE..SQUEEZE MORE AND MORE OF THAT INTO YOUR TIMESCHEDULE..AND YOU SEE..
LEARNING TO PRIORITACE..SOME CALL THIS TIMEMNAGEMENT..WELL WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT OR NAME IT..IT'S YOUR LIFE-TAKE CHARGE OF ALL AREAS..DO NOT GIVE THE POWER TO SOMEBODY ELSE. SO WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THAT FREEDOM ONCE YOU HAVE IT!! FOR MANY IT IS SCARY TO CHOOSE EVERY SECOND AND KNOW AND LIVE IN THIS KIND OF INSECURETY OF ..THE UNKOWN..BECAUSE WE ARE SO FIXED IN THE THOUGHT OF SECURITY..
- IN EARLY STAGES ..AWAKENING TO SEE THE LIE..AND THE TRUTH..LITTLE GLIMPT S OF THE TRUTH..ENGHOUGH TO MAKE ME ANGRY TO SEE THE LIE..SO MANY HAS BOUGHT INTO!! AND THEN IT WAS A STAHGE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MADE ME MORE ANGRY AT THAT TIME TO SEE THE LIE CONTINUING..PEOPLE LIVING ALSO THOSE THAT I KNEW KNEW MORE..AND STILL PALYING THE GAME..SOME
- UNCONSIOUSLY CREATAING MORE CHAOS KNOWINGLY(CONSIOUSLY STILL UNCONSIOUS FACTS ) OR THAT FACT THAT NOTHING WAS DONE..TO CHANGE THAT!!
- .TO ACCEPT THE LIE EXISTS THERE STILL.. AND WE HAVE A CHOICE TO CONSIOUSLY CREATE..OR THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF IT..EVEN KNOWING..AND IT IS THIER DESICION..HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN THE LIE IF YOU KNOW?!!
- accepting change!! the paradox of this being difficult in human life!!
- i pondered about this option a long time!! why this is created this way..in this LIFE of humans.
- ..ITS PAINFUL TO SEE FIRST..IF YOU KNOW..AND IF YOU HAVE TOOLS..TO SHARE..I WOULD SAY ITS VERY MUCH MORE PAINFUL NOT TO SHARE THEM ..ITS MORE ABOUT
- WHERE AND
- HOW AND
- TO WHOM!!
Well yesterday (saturday evening) I was watching one TV show where it showed the AGHORIES custom/ways .. to eat human flesh after funerals going into Ganges river and taking the flesh..because one custoom in india is to leave the fles on the hp bone and throw that to the river!!
for fertilty purpose..Just showing one custom.. So how much does collective consious create beliefs in humand life!! How is this custom more accaptable than now like here the AGHORIES ..that is in minority for that matter..but the diffrence is the PURPOSE!! what do you think?!!
*)to conquer real understanding for truths about acceptance of the true consious life!!
..so so many ways of life..to live!!
.but the purpose of it was totally something else it was for cleansing purpose than normal soicetal consiousness is first to think; cannibalism...yak !! FEAR!!
.going deeper to understand diffrent cultural habits and ways..even the fiilming person was indian and scared first of these AGHIRES..how come..I listened to swami explain the AGHORIES way and spiritual practices..in his discources and videos!!
if not I might have reacted to this instead of knowing more..and why it is done..looking at this one mans peaceful eyes..he knew so much more...he was not creating fear..unless this KNOWING!! is creating the FREAR in the COLLECTIVE consiousness!!
.the eyes showed deep PEACE when he looked at the camera....not FEAR..as is shown many times..and customs that are habitually done..
not consiously!!
I wacthed them pick it(the piece of meat) up without arms just with the mouth from the fire..and explained was in this program yesterday..only done few times for purification reasons in their lifetime!!
What creates FEAR!! IGNORANCE!! not knowing!! wisdom is understanding!!
Knowing your own limits in this life makes you expand in ways far beyond your own mind!!Accepting those limits is one thing..and accepting thepossibility of expansion is an other..
Well all aspects and tools to conquer fears is already made many many ..are available over the internet!!
sunday full moon weekend experiencies and thoughts ...(morning)
very intense weekend has been and week also- for me!! in many areas.
LIKE NOW THESE BIRDS.. WITH THEIR SONG AND THE SUNDAY DAYS SUNRAYS BLESS REMINDSME THIS COLD WINTER DAY TO JUMP OUT OF MY COMPUTER..RIGHT NOW ..IN THE FRESH AIR..I AM BLESSED HAVING THEM COMING SO NEAR AND SING TO ME EVERY MORNING..I AM ALARMED WHEN THEY DO NOT SHOW UP..THEN ALL LOV HAS DISSAPEARED FROM MY LIFE..JUST A REMINDER..WHER I CAN FOCUS..SO SMELL THE ROSES LISTEN TO THE TREES AND FEEL YOUR HEART..NATURE GUIDES US ALL THE WAY IT IS THERE WEATHER YOU ARE OR YOUR NOT!! TAKE YOUR EVERY STEP CONSIOUSLY..LIGHTLY AND IN JOY..EVERY STEP IS SACRED IN THIS LIFE.
CLASS 3.
aFTER THE MEDITATION:-fREEDOM.
. I FINALLY GOT THE INSPIRATION TO TAKE THE LATEST FILE AND THOSE GEMS..AND RETHINkinG WHY I WAS OR DID STAY THERE TO CAPTURE THESE. shots i did...AND HOW AND WHAT MESSgAE WAS MEANT TO BE SHARED!!
YES IT GAVE STRENGTH TO FEEL THE BALANCE WHEN YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE..THE SUPPORT WHEN NO HUMAN IS THERE TO SUPPORT YOU OR YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ALLOWE ANY SUPPORT IN YOUR LIFE
THE DIVINE NATURE WILL GUIDE YOU TO FEEL THE BALANCE AND CONNECT TO YOUR CORE..AND THOSE VALUES TO STEAR AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH TO LIVE AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE...
EVEN THOSE TOUGHEST MOMENTS!!
AND CLASS 3 WITH ELEUTHERIA METHOD!!
Tonight Tuesday 2/8/2011
7:00 PM Central / 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific / 6:00 PM Mountain
7:00 PM Central / 8:00 PM Eastern / 5:00 PM Pacific / 6:00 PM Mountain
How would you like to have a CLEAR MISSION for your life?
How would you like to heal all money issues....
![]() | |||
| PHOTO HELI AARNIRANTA©2011-ORIGINAL CAPTURE;LOCATION HELSINKI FINLAND |
WE ALL NEED DIVINE HELP AND INSPIRATION AND GUIDANCE TOOLS;
THE FINAL PDF PROVIDED WITH ECH CLASS IS ONE!!
AND THE EXERCISES ON THIS CLASS THREE BY DARIOUS BARAZANDEH ELEUTHERIA METHOD 2011 . YES WRITING THEM DOWN HAS AN CAN BE CHALLENGE BUT ONCE DONE IT..ITS WELL WORTH IT.
WAS GREAT TO GO TRUE ASWELL THE FREEDOM MEDTIATION AND IT
TRULY GAVE ME MUCH MUCH CLEARANCE OF THINGS AND THOUGHTS THAT HELD ME BACK..AND AS I GO ON CLEARING ALL ISSUES ONE BY ONE WITH THIS MEDIATION AND CLEAR WRITING OF MY OWN HEART CORE VALUES AND MISSION.AND START TO SEE IT IN ABSOLUTE CLEAR WAY..EVEN NEW POSSIBILITIES IS GIVEN AND NOW IT CAN BE SEE VERY CLEAR!! ITS TRUE IT IS ALL POSSIBLE HAS ALWYS BEEN SO!!
JUST SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GIVE IN OR UP..SOMETHING WILL CHANGE SOMETIMESYOU NEED TO JUST STICK NO MATTER WHAT AGANST EXTREMLY HARD
CONDITIONS THAT IS TRYING TO PREVENT YOU ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS OR LIVING YOUR TRUE VALUE WITH PEACE AND IN BALANCE WITH YOUR TRUE MISSION!!
SOMETIMES IT IS TRULY YOUR OWN LIMITED BELEIEFS SOMETIMES IT'S NOT IT IS CREATED..BECAUSE ..WELL!! I FOUND OUT MINE EVEN UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS..
AND INSPITE OF THEM..I CONTINUED AND WHEN YOU CONNECT AND DO NOT WASTE THE ENERGY ON THINGS THAT IS THE OPPOSITE THAT IS TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU OFF THE PATH IN ALL MEANS..AND WE KNOW WE ALL HAVE THOSE DISTRACTIONS..
IF YOU ARE NOT CLEAR..IF YOUR ARE TRIED OF tHE RESISTANCE..THERE IS TO REMemBER THAT INWHAT EVER WAY YOU CONNECT TO YOUR VALUES THIS HAS AN IMPACT TO RESOLVE AND YOU WILL FIND THE CORE TRUTH..THEN YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO ALLOWE YOUR MISSION TO EVOLVE AND LIVE IT ..YOU SEE IT YOU BREATHE IT AND YOU SHARE IT WITH THE EMBRACING AND HUMBLE FEELING THAT ONLY THE HEART CAN SHARE!! YOU KNOW IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO..
AND AS SAID DIVINE HAS ITS OWN RESOURCE GIVEN TO EVERYBODY..REMEBEREING..AS SO MANY WHEN YOU CONNECT WITH THE NATURE AND THE SEASON IN THE NOW.. AS IS WHERE TRULY I FEEL THE CONNECTION AND PEACE..AND SO IT IS AND SO IT IS WITH MANY..ITS A WAY TO BE.
I ONLY HAD SUCH AN INNER FEELING WHAT I LOVE ..IT HAS TAKEN ME A VERY LONG WAY IN LIFE TO TRULY COMBINE MY CREATIVE WAYS TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SHARE THEM..IN A WAY THAT TRULY IS THE ABSOUTLY RIGHT WAY FOR ME..
IN EVERY SITUATION IN LIFE I HAVE BEEN GIVEN DIVINE GUIDANCE..
SOMETIMES I DID NOT LISTEN TO IT..AS WE ALL GO PAST IT..AND YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE SITUATION AND WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF THAT..WELL!! THE ANWSER IS THERE!!
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RECONNECT ..WE HAD SNOW YESTERDAY COMING AND ALL IS WHITE AGAIN..IT WAS MELTING ALREADY DOWN AND THE FIRST SIGNS OF GOURGEOUS SPRING IS IN THE AIR..IT IS WET SNOW..BEACUSE THE SUN RAYS WHEN IT IS GROWING THE LIGHT ..NOW HAVE THE POWER TO MELT THE SNOW THE ICE..AND ALSO THE PEOPLES MINDS AND SO MANY WHO ARE HAVING A ROUGH TIME DURING WINTER BECAUSE OF LACK OF LIGHT AND THE DARK TIME OF THE YEAR..AND DO NOT REMEBER HOW TO CONNECT TO THE SOURCE OR THE DIVINE POWER AND EBERGY TO BE ABLE TO STAY IN THE HEARTCORE INSPIRED STATE OF CONSIOUSNESS..
I AM SO VERY VERY GRATEFUL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT DO GENUINLY STAY AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO IMPACT WTH THEIR WORK AND HELP OTHERS TO REMBER AND GIVE TOOLS METHOD AND REOSURCES TO CONNECT GIVE SUPPORT AND STAY IN THE POWER AND MEANING GIVES YOU THE POWER OF FINDING YOUR TRUE POWER!!
THOSE ARE THE TRUE TEACHERS GIVING VALUE TO THE PEOPLE..
THE DIVINE TRANSFORMATION AND THE DIVINE POWER..MELTING AWAY ANYTHING
IN YOUR WAY TO THE HEART CORE AND THE MISSION AND THE PASSION AND INSPIRATION YOU NEED TO LIVE IT!!
WHEN YOU KNOW YOURS IN A VERY CLEAR WAY..THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP
YOU TO LIVE IT!! I MEAN NOTHING NO SITUATION NO THOUGHT NOTHING FROM OUTSIDE..MEANING IN REMOVING THOSE CHALLENGING SITUATIONS MIGHT BE ..THE CORE TRUTH AND THE CLEARANCE OF THEM CAN HELP OTHERS WHEN YOU SHARE THEM..THE EXPERIENCE OF THOSE CHALLENGING SITUATIONS THAT HAS BEEN THE CHALLENGE!!
![]() | ||
| VALENTINES DAY IS EVERY YEAR: I THINK IT COULD EVERY DAY:=) | IF YOU SO WISH!!! |
I REDUCED MY LATEST DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY ORIGINALS TO THE PIXEL SIZE THAT IS MORE BLOGFRIENDLY SIZE!! 500 PX OR LESS AND THE FILES IS IN JPEG OR PNG FORMAT..SO DEPENDING THE PRPOSE AND USE..
AND IF YOU HAVE DIFFRENT PHOTOEDITORS EITHER PRO OR FREE TOOLS YOU CAN ALWYS FIND AWAY TO EVEN IN EXTREME FINANCIAL CONDITIONS WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE HUGHE BUDGET TO GO BY.
I ALWAYS ADMIRED THOSE WHO HAD THE ABILITY TO TURN THEIR PASSION AND THE FINACIAL EXHAGE WAS EQUAL TO THEIR OUTPUT!! SO
WHEN YOU GIVE TOO MUCH OUT AND THE INPUT IS NOT IN BALANCE..THERE IS DEPELTION AND IT IS EASY TO FEEL TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.!!
SO TO CORRECT THE IMBALANCE SHARING HAS TO BE IN BALANCE TOO..
EVEN SO OFTEN IS SAID OVER DELIVER!! WELL IS YOUR WELL FEELS EMPTY..YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO RECEIVE..AND THEN ALLOWING TO RECIEVE MOGHT BE ONE OF YOUR CHALLENGES TO BALANCE..IF YOU RECEIVE MORE THAN YOUR SHARE..THEN TO BALANCE IT IS TO GIVE..MAYBE THAT IS THE CORE THE DIVINE BALANCE IN THOSE TWO EXTREMES.
SO ANYTHING IN LIFE TO MASTER SOMETHING..IS TO TAKE ACTION AND JUST BE AND LIVE AS YOU WERE MEANT TO WE ALL HAVE A PURPOSE YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND SOMEBODY ELSES INTENTIONS MOTIVES OR TRUTHS..BUT THE MOST IMPORTAN THING AND A POSSIBILITY TO AN OPEN HEART TO DO JUST SO IS WHEN YOU FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH AN YOU TULY LIVE IT..
YOU WILL SEE YOU FIND ALWYS ANWSERS GUIDANCE ANT THRUTHS YOU NEVER BELEIVED RESIDES INSIDE YOU TO SHARE.
SO ..I ALWYS BEEN THE ONE TO CREATE IN PRIVACY..WHEN I CREATE I TRULY DO WISH TO DO IT ALONE..THATS WHEN I TRULY FEEL THE DIVINE..SOME DO IT IN GROUPS..WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS ..
I HAVE BEEN DOING IT IN GROUPS I HAVE BEEN IN HEALING CIRCLES IN PRIVATE SMALL GROUPS TO HEAL AND CONNECT AND MAKE MANY THINGS POSSIBLE..
ANYWAY MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU WORK WITH PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH ENERGIES OR DIMENSON OR SITUATIONS IN OTHER REALMS..IT DIFFERENT.
IT IS EVEN MORE SO IMPORTANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BALANCE AND WEALTH AND HEALTH..BEACUSE WHEN YOU DEAL WITH MATTERS AND SERVE..
THERE ARE MUCH TO BE KNOWN..TO MSTER THIS WE ARE GUIDED AND WE ARE PUT IN CONTACT WITH SITUATIONS PEOPLE AND OUR SELF TO MAKE IT SO!!
PAST HALF YEAR I HAVE NOW BEEN LISTENING AND SEING RESOULTS AND PEOPLE SHARING TOOLS METHODS RESOURCES THAT HALP A LOT OF PEOPLE.
I ALSO HAVE BEEN PHOTOGRAPHYING A LONG TIME THESE MOMENTS IN MY OWN LIFE WHERE THE DIVINE AND WHN I CONNECT WITH IT..USING MY DIGITAL CAMERA.
SOMEHOW I GOT STUCK IN HOW I CAN SHARE..LIKE BEFORE I JUST SPONTANEOUSLY DID THAT WITH OUT THINKING SO MUCH WHERE HOW AND WITH WHOM!! I JUST DID GO AS NEEDED..YOU KNOW..JUST TRUSTNG I AM IN THE RIGHT PALCE ALWAYS AND THE RIGHT PEOPLE CONDITIONS AND RESOURCES ALWYS WILL COME IN TIME!
SOMETHING CHANED AND CHALLENGED THAT..THE TRUST IN THAT BELIEF WAS PUT TO TEST..
RECONNETING TO THE ORIGINAL MISSION AND PASSION AND SLEEPING AWAY ALL THOSE STRESSES CAUSED BY EXTREME HARD PERSONAL SITUATIONS AND BATTLES..THAT ARE NOW FINALLY COMING TO THE END AND CLOSURE THANK GOD FOR THAT.
USING THIS TODAY: FREEDOM MEDITATION TO CLEAR ALL THOSE ISSUES
CONTACT AND ASK DARIOUS BARAZANDEH
http://www.theinformedinvestor.comTHIS HELPED ME MUCH IN CLEARING POWER MISSUSES DONE AGAINST US ME AND MY CHILD!!REGAIN THE POWER BACK!!
THIS IS ONE WAY TO SAY ELEUTHERIA, NEW WEALTH REVOLUTION WHEN YOU KNOW LAST OCTOBER 2010 I KNEW THIS IS IT I JUMP ON THIS SERIES OF WEBINARS..
THERE IS SOMETHING IN THIS
THE WEALTH IDEA..ITS BEEN ABSOLUTLY ONE DIVINE THING I HAVE AND HAD TO PUT IN ORDER IN MY LIFE..
WITH JOY I CAN SEE THE POWER IS BACK..THE INNER CORE POWER IS BACK.
EVEN SO MUCH MORE TODAY WITH THIS FREEDOM MEDITATION PROVIDED
WITH CALSS THREE IN ELEUTHERIA 2011 METHOD BY DARIOUZ BARAZANDEH.
THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING IT I JUST HAVE GONE TRUE THE MEDIATION AND I
DID CREATE THIS PHOTO HERE TODAY BLESS.
LISTENING TO THE LIFEBLISSFOUNDATION AND WATCHING THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND MORNIG SATSANGS ALL DIVINE GUIDANCE IS THERE..JUST GRAB YOURS..
MANY TIMES I AM NOT SUPPORTED BY OUR SOCIETY TO DO IT!! THERE IS MANY CHALLENGES TO MY WAYS OF B EING ABLE TO STAY AND MAINTAIN THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND THE WAYS I JUST WANT THOSE DIVINE MOMNETS TO BE SHARED .
HOPE YOU WILL BE LISTENING TO MR.TRIVEDIS INTERVIEW AND CONNECT I WILL TODAY EVENING.
TIME
Wednesday, February 9th, 2011
4pm PT/ 5pm MT/ 6pm CT/ 8pm ET
![]() | ||
| DIVINE SITUATIONS/MOMENTS GUIDES US TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF OUR MISSION ANDHOW TO CREATE THE PASSION TO FULLFILL IT. |
-heli©aarniranta 2011-








Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti